Dec 29, 2007

"She's built like a Steak House, but She handles like a Bistro."

I am tired.

I am tired in general.

People.

Jobs.

It is tiring.

I am tiring of the way people act.

I think I have friends, then I turn around and learn that not so much.

A friend that was probably the best friend to me, who I did, said, and 'showed' more to than anyone, now treats me like.. someone he hardly knows. I cannot even carry on the same conversations that used to be daily. I was on the phone with him for half an hour. We said nothing.

Another friend, who I began to feel I was getting closer to, pushed me away by attempting to make me jealous. Obvously it worked, but more than jealousy I feel anger. So I'm not a whore. So I don't want to fuck upon every meeting. Sorry. I don't enjoy sex that much. Obviously sex means more to you than friendship. Go you.

Friends are becoming so sparse for me.

It is tiring.

I have learned that I am very annoying to other people. I am sorry I am. Really, I do not want to be, but I have had so little friends in the past 3 years, moving and losing friends, that I attach myself and become.. annoying talkative to them. I do not know how to stop. I try. But it is obvious that I am. Apologies. No go me.

For some reason I am a single friend. Like Sir Douglass told me, he sees himself as an 'Accessory Friend." I see myself as the opposite. People don't intive me to hang out in groups. This depresses me as well. I do not understand my situation. I have been brewing over it for many days.

I am tired.

3 comments:

Doug said...

Futurama!

Zap Brannigan!

Doug said...

Hey! Get outta my kitchen! nah, you can has a cheesy poof.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=zone alarm 7.0.462.000 pro ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg