Nov 23, 2007

Fear and Anticipation..

On Tuesday this week I have one of the most important interviews that I have ever had. I am so extremely nervous and scared for it.

Currently I am attempting to get my hair fixed, my typing certificate, and a book on medical terminology. But sadly, I have no money. Getting my typing certificate and fixing my hair are the things that i absolutely need to get done. And I have only one weekday to get it done. I do not get paid until this Friday. Understand my predicament?

So now I have to find someone to loan me some money, so that I can do this. I have never asked anyone to loan me money, and I feel terrible doing it. But I have to. This is the most important thing to me. It is my stepping stone into what will hopefully turn out to be a better, and happier life.

Wish me luck. I need it.


**Edit**
Okay, so I have figured out something to resolve the issue, for now. I am going to have to not pay for my Medical Terminology Course, and then put that towards the certification, the hair, and the books. Man, i fucking hate being poor.

No comments: