Oct 24, 2007

To Chico, or not to Chico..

I am currently conteplating moving to Chico. I have wanted to since i got back from San Diego, but just money and other issues have caused me to think other places.

Job hunting depresses me. So does Apt. hunting.

I really want to be a nurse. They pay is awesome, and they will always need nurses. Not sure how much i would enjoy doing it, at least at first i know i would, but, i may get annoyed with people quickly.

Right now my idea is this. Somehow get enough money to put first month rent and deposit, while also getting past credit check. Transfer from Gamestop to Chico Gamestop, while also getting a job at "Picture People" who always seem to be hiring for photographers that they are willing to hire. Take an Online course through Butte for Medical Terminology and then apply to Enloe Medical for a Unit Secretary. Hopefully get that job, make some better money, go back to school for free, since i get the bog fee waiver, and become a nurse.

Now. If only life were that laid out. In my experience, somethign always goes wrong in the first step. But, obviously this first step is bound to be destroyed, but still. I do not know. I have a lot more friends in Chico. Is a younger town. There are more things for me to do out there.

I need to get a roommate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant read your blogs. They piss me off. "Something" doesnt just happen.